ABOUT THIS EVENT
- 12 KEY NOTE speakers
- Twin topic streams of 8 seminars – all geared towards driving change through procurement
- The Nigels – The annual PASA Awards programme
- Live networking opportunities interspersed throughout the programme
INTRODUCING THE NIGELS
The audience at this event will also get to see short CASE STUDY presentations by the two finalists for each of the THREE PASA Awards 2021 – rebranded The Nigels as a memorial to PASA founder Nigel Wardropper.
The PASA Award categories for 2021 :
- essay on school violence https://www.elc.edu/school/christmas-essays-funny/53/ cialis works long enter akbar ganji essay help https://norfolkspca.com/medservice/blue-zeus-sildenafil/14/ quanto custa uma viagra cider house rules essay https://chanelmovingforward.com/stories/write-a-boolean-expression-that-evaluates-to-true/51/ aporie beispiel essay https://georgehahn.com/playboy/original-viagra-rezeptfrei-info/15/ https://zacharyelementary.org/presentation/dissertation-quantitative-study/30/ https://explorationproject.org/annotated/thesis-questionnaire-about-technology/80/ https://library.citytech.cuny.edu/podcast/article.php?publish=ap-world-history-comparative-essay-sample go generique viagra maroc follow link go to site heart stopping viagra taking e street band https://www.pugetsoundnavymuseum.org/paraphrasing/sample-thesis-internet-cafe/24/ viagra hypertension source cialis devers tadacip erfahrungen college personal statement essay examples bluthochdruck und cialis https://cpchawaii.edu/lptf/papers.php?rewriter=ethnographic-research-proposal cheap rhetorical analysis essay editor website for phd samples of summary response essays viagra gold 800mg Most Improved Procurement Team 2021
- Procurement innovation of the Year
- The Procurement Transformation Award 2021
WHO YOU WILL MEET
This programme is specifically targeted at procurement leaders, managers and professionals from across the region:
CPOs, heads of procurement, group procurement managers, national procurement managers, category managers, sourcing officers, procurement analysts, procurement specialists & analysts, procurement sustainability leads, contract managers, vendor relationship managers and procurement co-ordinators to name just a few!
The 9th Annual PASA Premier ConfeX is the largest and most prestigious event in the PASA calendar and probably the leading procurement event in Australia.
TRANSFORMING PROCUREMENT – The 9th PASA Premier ConfeX will bring together procurement leaders from across the ANZ region for two days of learning, exploring, sharing and ‘real’ networking.
The programme will feature several keynote presentations from CPOs of organisations most affected by the pandemic and its consequences – Virgin Australia, Coles and Astra Zeneca.
In addition, though leadership contributions on Procurement’s changing role will be presented by McKinsey, The Hackett Group and Gartner.
Throughout the programme TWO streams of seminar sessions will cover some of the top practical issues facing procurement leaders today in 2021 post-Covid and leading into 2022.
Procurement is undergoing significant change at almost every level as it has matured at a growing pace in recent years. And this change is manifesting itself structurally, technically and operationally as well as strategically and capability wise.
Many have embraced this natural change and run ‘transformation’ projects – often hitched to IT change projects or major new system implementations and often entwined with procurement process reviews to drive greater efficiency, user service levels and compliance. Indeed, some procurement teams are now on their second or even third transformation projects.
The Covid pandemic has, in many ways, simply accelerated this evolution.
- Working from home has accelerated the breakdown of paper processes upon which procurement was built.
- A new focus on the supply side has also brought new questions for procurement from the C suite – some not directly answerable despite past investments in supply side technology.
- Working remotely requires better and more practical technology.
- New mandatory requirements bring greater intolerance for risk, and higher compliance needs – further eroding service levels for operational users
- Supply side risk reviews have rebalanced risk -v- cost for inbound supply chains, demanded greater security of supply and also enabled greater compliance by inbound supply chains
Procurement was a star in the early days of the pandemic during 2020 – cynical stakeholders suddenly saw procurement as entirely aligned with true business needs, demonstrating a real sense of urgency and proactively finding proactive short-cuts to getting things done quickly. And they liked it.
Yet, today, in 2021, there is still a sense that procurement as not yet grasped this great opportunity. The heightened profile and criticality that Covid brought procurement, not yet rewarding procurement with greater recognition or a more proactive role in many organisations.
In all likelihood, in most organisations, procurement still have more work to do. With more still to change to achieve lasting alignment with true business needs, strategic proactivity and that fine balance between high customer service and governance needs that weigh risk for the organisation. A challenge that procurement needs to embrace now.
Many business leaders see these changes as essential of the development of the procurement function providing procurement leaders with the platform to transform their team into a function that is more strategically aligned and can better balance customer and company needs.