• What will Procurement look like in the ‘Next Normal’?
• How do you ‘Accelerate Procurement’?
• How do we Build Greater Supply Chain and Business Resilience?
• What’s the story with International Sourcing Post-Covid 19?
• Who will win the ‘Battle of the CPO’s’?
• How do you Build and Integrate your Procurement Technology Stack?
• What is Supplier Management at Speed?
• How do we Remove the ‘Roadblocks’ that Slow Procurement?
medical powerpoint templates essay experience folklore human marrow how to write a hypothesis statement for a research paper http://www.cresthavenacademy.org/chapter/academic-papers-on-financing-options-for-business/26/ https://dsaj.org/buyingmg/atorvastatin-cost-vs-crestor-cost/200/ cialis cheap price follow url do my paper for me source link https://raseproject.org/treat/viagra-milo/97/ essay about mexico culture thesis image database mixing vessel hypothesis https://explorationproject.org/annotated/the-essay-of-corruption/80/ http://snowdropfoundation.org/papers/best-college-essay-editing-service/12/ enter viagra actual name quality custom essays https://www.go-gba.org/933-empirical-vrs-non-empirical-thesis/ go site side effects of once daily cialis levitra tees toh go aim of my life short essay https://sacredwaters.net/citrate/picture-of-synthroid-tablet/60/ click writing a thesis for a research paper watch write my essayz https://dsaj.org/buyingmg/efeitos-do-viagra-50mg/200/ viagra en noche de bodas viagra burgettstown Minimal Powerpoint – Tired of sitting through endless online powerpoint presentations? We hear you! While not completely banned, use of powerpoint will be strictly limited.
Table Conversations – The conference platform enables attendees to get together before and after sessions via instant small group video chats, where you can discuss the session just gone or anything else that takes your fancy. You can also switch tables throughout the day, meaning you can continually meet new people (assuming you want to) or catch up with folk you already know
Collaborative workshops – Numbers for workshops will be strictly limited to ensure there are manageable numbers to work collaboratively in small groups. Secure your spot today.
Here are just a few reasons that you should take the time out of your busy schedule to attend:
• Understand the opportunities the crisis presents and what you must do to capitalize on them
• Gain insights into the tactics and strategies others are using to mitigate the challenges posed by the crisis
• Gain inspiration and ideas to drive your function and your career forward
• Meet with ‘Birds of a Feather’ in networking video sessions
• Connect with other attendees 1-2-1 or in small group video calls
• Meet potential new suppliers or catch up with existing ones in the virtual trade show
If you are a supplier of goods or services to procurement then you should not miss this conference. Attend as a delegate or better still as a sponsor or exhibitor. To discuss which sponsorship opportunities might be best for you contact:
Partner Success Manager, PASA
T. 0490 803 313