• What will Procurement look like in the ‘Next Normal’?
• How do you ‘Accelerate Procurement’?
• How do we Build Greater Supply Chain and Business Resilience?
• What’s the story with International Sourcing Post-Covid 19?
• Who will win the ‘Battle of the CPO’s’?
• How do you Build and Integrate your Procurement Technology Stack?
• What is Supplier Management at Speed?
• How do we Remove the ‘Roadblocks’ that Slow Procurement?
excuse for not doing homework communication thesis topics thesis guideline uum how to order cheap cialis sildenafil vs viagra cost gruener tee wirkung viagra help with homework on julius ceaser google essay writer https://eagfwc.org/men/what-can-i-buy-that-works-like-viagra/100/ introduction to project management get link best cv writing service in dubai accoutumance viagra generic https://medpsychmd.com/nurse/cheap-canadian-meds-ciaalis/63/ buy cialis on line overnight acheter viagra en ligne canada https://www.sojournercenter.org/finals/scholarship-essay-rubric/85/ what part of speech is as https://www.aestheticscienceinstitute.edu/medical/fewer-side-effects-viagra-cialis/100/ https://goodbelly.com/rxpack/sildenafil-citrate-free-samples/32/ dissertation topics in project finance critical analysis of research papers term paper on poverty coupons for valtrex argumentative essay on school safety get link glucophage information go site herbal viagra wholesale essay research template https://climbingguidesinstitute.org/3079-hamlet-analysis-essay-paper/ purchase viagra online australia Minimal Powerpoint – Tired of sitting through endless online powerpoint presentations? We hear you! While not completely banned, use of powerpoint will be strictly limited.
Table Conversations – The conference platform enables attendees to get together before and after sessions via instant small group video chats, where you can discuss the session just gone or anything else that takes your fancy. You can also switch tables throughout the day, meaning you can continually meet new people (assuming you want to) or catch up with folk you already know
Collaborative workshops – Numbers for workshops will be strictly limited to ensure there are manageable numbers to work collaboratively in small groups. Secure your spot today.
Here are just a few reasons that you should take the time out of your busy schedule to attend:
• Understand the opportunities the crisis presents and what you must do to capitalize on them
• Gain insights into the tactics and strategies others are using to mitigate the challenges posed by the crisis
• Gain inspiration and ideas to drive your function and your career forward
• Meet with ‘Birds of a Feather’ in networking video sessions
• Connect with other attendees 1-2-1 or in small group video calls
• Meet potential new suppliers or catch up with existing ones in the virtual trade show
If you are a supplier of goods or services to procurement then you should not miss this conference. Attend as a delegate or better still as a sponsor or exhibitor. To discuss which sponsorship opportunities might be best for you contact:
Partner Success Manager, PASA
T. 0490 803 313