modalit assunzione cialis click ai weiwei sunflower seeds essay format cialis and cataracts levitra st. peters punjab university mba past papers address dear cover letter muse plus viagra 5th grade essay prompts source url go source choose dissertation topic psychology levitra effetti collaterali vista enter source site go https://chanelmovingforward.com/stories/reindeer-writing-paper/51/ follow url follow link dyspraxia writing essays along these lines writing paragraphs and essays 5th edition example of abstract thesis good research hypothesis essay questions for ged http://hyperbaricnurses.org/9138-generic-viagra-professional/ see url cialis generic vs name brand motilium ne i e yarar here prednisone dosing weaning The PASA Awards
Since 2016, though not last year during Covid, PASA has hosted annual awards as a core part of our principal annual event – the PASA PremierCONFEX event each October.
These awards were unique in that they recognised new approaches in procurement and, crucially, were judged not by an anonymous panel but by the audience members at our annual conference. The audience present vote for the award winners through our conference APP based upon the shortlisted CASE STUDY presentations by the very people who submitted the award entries.
This had the added benefit that the audience at our largest annual event got to hear 9 punchy ten-minute CASE STUDY presentations of excellent and innovative procurement work by peers – giving everyone the chance to learn from the award entrants and the best practices they showcase.
The founder of PASA, Nigel Wardropper, always took a personal hand in the PASA awards process, the presentations and the shortlisting. He cared that procurement as a subject constantly moved forward – that it was innovative, practical and, most of all, achieved real results.
These principles have been enshrined into the PASA Awards process for the future as a memorial to Nigel who sadly died just prior to the October 2020 annual PASA PremierConfex event, which was hosted online due to Covid and could not host Awards that year for obvious reasons.
This year, we have therefore renamed the annual PASA Awards as ‘The Nigels’
Winning a PASA Award – a “Nigel”
Winning a PASA Award is a prestigious recognition of procurement excellence. Not only are the winners judged against their peers’ efforts in competition, but also against a minimum standard for excellence defined by our esteemed judging panel of procurement experts. Winners must pass a standard of excellence, we believe.
Three entries will be shortlisted for each Award (please click on the title of the award to download the nomination form):
- Most Improved Procurement Team 2021 – click here for form
- Procurement innovation of the Year 2021 – click here for form
- The Procurement Transformation Award 2021 – click here for form
Each SHORTLISTED entry will be invited to present a short 10-minute CASE STUDY presentation at the Premier ConfeX covering the key attributes of their entry and encapsulating why they think their entry might win a ‘Nigel’
All shortlisted entries will receive a memento certificate of SHORTLISTING and a copy of the photographs from the occasion.
It is possible judges might also cite some “HONORABLE MENTIONS” from entries that were not shortlisted.
The three actual PASA award winners receive an engraved trophy to take home. Most winners enter their win on their LinkedIN profile and on their resume.
It is likely that PASA will invite winners and/or shortlisted entries to re-present their case study at future PASA events. In this respect, the material presented must be available to the public domain and appropriate for general public consumption please.
The PASA Awards process
- Entries must be received ONLINE by close of business AEST on Friday 17th September 2021. The unique e-mail address email@example.com should be used for all entries. In the subject line of your email, please enter “your organisation name 2021 PASA Awards Submission”
Entries should be accompanied by:
- A completed PASA NOMINATION FORM (see below)
- The official ENTRY FEE of $45 which must be paid by 17TH September by card or invoice to qualify your entry. All entry money will be donated by PASA to the Australian HEART FOUNDATION in memory of Nigel Wardropper
- Any accompanying documentation or evidence of your success/results you may wish to provide
The judging process will take place by PASA and our appointed pro-bono expert judges by 1st Those entries not shortlisted will receive notification by Friday 8th October 2021.
Shortlisted entries will be notified as quickly as possible after 1st October 2021. Each shortlisted entry will be invited to present at the annual PASA Premier ConfeX and allocated their slot.
The NOMINATION forms
Each PASA Award has its own nomination form. You need to complete a form for each Award you enter.
Please click on the relevant form above to download your nomination form
Alternatively, please email firstname.lastname@example.org to request a nomination form or for any queries.
CLOSING DATE FOR ENTRIES: FRIDAY 17th SEPTEMBER 2021
Finalists for this Award will be notified ASAP AFTER 1ST October and will receive an invitation to present their submission to the audience at The 9th Annual PASA Premier ConfeX.
The judging Panel
The judging panel for 2021 is:
- Jonathan Dutton FCIPS – PASA CEO (Chair)
- Andrea Gregory FCIPS – Head of Procurement at Frucor Suntory
- Keith Bird – Founder and Director at Birmont Group
- Angela van Eekelen – Former Global Policy and Governance Manager – Group Procurement ANZ
- Kylie Calendar – Chief Procurement Officer Dept Premier and Cabinet (Vic)
- Jaydeep Solanki – Senior Executive – Procurement, Supply Chain, Strategy, Transformation Expert 360
- Paul Rogers FCIPS – Consulting Director at PaulRogers.Pro
The personal credentials of the judges are widely and publicly available through LinkedIN.
Please consider entering the PASA Awards for 2021 – the inaugural year of The Nigels.
This is an excellent way to;
- recognise excellence in our profession,
- encourage good leadership qualities from your team,
- showcase great stories about procurement from which others can learn,
- contribute to a great event in memory of someone who made a difference to procurement in Australia & New Zealand